Dr. Monica is always committed to treating each patient as an individual. She listens carefully to each patient’s questions and concerns, and thoroughly explains treatment options. Dr. Monica prides herself on having a leading edge prosthodontic practice that includes the full range of prosthetic and esthetic dentistry, as well as the surgical and restorative phases of dental implants.
Dr. Monica Joined Simply Dental in 2016 and has been in practice for over 12 years,
when she is not working she likes to read, listen to music, spend family time, meet with friends, and travel.
• Bachelor’s degree as Dental Surgeon. Diplomat: “Oral Implantology”
• Postgraduate: Prosthodontics.
Scientific Collaboration: Topics: "Planning of Prosthetic-Bruxism Treatment" for the College of Dental Surgeons of Mexicali on March 3, 2011.
• "Bruxism" Diploma of Oral Implantology, UABC, Faculty of Odontology, Mexicali, on December 2010.
• "Aesthetic Prosthetic Rehabilitation with Zirconia" for the college of graduates of the UABC on July 19, 2011.
• “Diagnosis in bruxism” for the Dental College of San Luis Rio Colorado, Sonora A.C on October 18, 2012.