The top, really good dentists are rare. Let me quickly summarize and share my >40 years of experience of being a patient of dental clinics in 4 countries in the world, US, Germany, Russia and Mexico. Top doctors have to have:
- more then 10-20 years of experience, have good education, love their job
- have their own lab (otherwise they can not guarantee anything like most of US dentists)
- do the dental work themselves
- use top hi-tech dental equipment and materials (but still be conservative)
- and last but not least TRULY (not just formally) care about patients, be totally open, respond on your emails or calls if you need that
Go to the dentist site like whatclinic or any other and try to apply these criteria and you will find only handful of good dentists ***in the whole entire world***
And I am so glad that after major rebuilt of a half of my mouth I found exactly such dentist, Dr.Javier! Add here that he is also a periodontist and we get a completely unique situation.
Soon I will have a chance to see my US dentist because will take my son for cleaning.
I bet the doctor will drop from his dentist's chair seeing the quality and artistry of work which was done in my mouth by Dr.Javier! That's not all. I afraid that mentioning materials used (super-natural porcelain fused to strongest zirconia), 10 years warranty on them and the total price paid for the work will cause his heart attack ! And even that is not all and what it is i will tell you when i receive reimbursement from the dental insurance company.
Thanks for your great job, Dr.Javier. You are best of the best!
Treated By: Javier J. Loría Total Amount Paid $197