1. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mehmet Emre Dinc is one of the most popular and successful nose surgeons in Turkey and has more than 15 years of experience in operations relevant to aesthetic surgery, specifically rhinoplasty. Dr. Dinc specialized and focused on nose operations, especially nose aesthetic (Rhinoplasty) operations and has higly experience in this field. He has performed a great number of successful rhinoplasty operations since 2005.
2. He is also an academic scientist, has more than 40 internationally published articles. He has written 3 book chapters, two of which are on nose surgery, which is his main area of interest. His scientific studies have been cited in 137 different international scientific studies. He gave medical lectures at university level. In addition, he has various news and interviews In Turkish national media as newspaper writings, digital news portals, radio and TV. In addition he had stayed as observership doctor in otolaryngology clinics (France).
3. Dr. Dinç closely follows innovations in medicine, has participated in many scientific courses and meetings in both Turkey and abroad, and has served as an invited speaker on panels.
4. He speaks English and has lots of patients all over the world specifically from Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, England, France, Northern European Countries, Middle East Countries and Russia as well as from far countries like the USA, Australia and Canada. Many Turkish people living in Europe are also prefer Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mehmet Emre Dinç for rhinoplasty surgeries.
5. He performs his operations using a wide range of surgical techniques (open, closed, letdown, preservation, and revision rhinoplasty) according to the patient’s needs. When the nasal structure is appropriate, he prefers to use closed techniques with high technology piezo or power instrument systems, which protect the nasal structures and result in a nose with more functional and esthetically natural characteristics. For this reasons his patients has limited bruising and edema. He believes that it is possible to protect the nasal skin, cartilage, and ligaments with closed techniques, which prevent unwanted future changes to the nose. If the patient’s nose is not suitable for a closed technique, he performs open rhinoplasty. Moreover he has good experience about revision ( secondary ) rhinoplasty operations. He also does not use any synthetic medical products and has good practice working with rib, ear cartilage grafts at secondary cases.
6. Before coming to Istanbul for surgery, Dr. Dinc interviews all of his patients face-to-face online. He listens to the expectations of his patients and questions medical history and other details. He allows his patients to come comfortably away from worries.
7. Postoperative follow-up is as important as surgery for Doctor Dinc. He will be in contact with you after you return your home. Your post-operative follow up shall be carried out with photographs and videos you shall send, and by online face-to-face meetings through WhatsApp, Facetime and Zoom (videoconferance).