After months of meticulous research knowing that there are potential health risks involved. Therefore approached the task with the utmost care and caution. I decided on Mr El-Essawy to undertake the substantial task of removing the mercury amalgam from my mouth.
I had mercury amalgam removal of 11 fillings and 2 metal crowns. Mr El-Essawy and his dental nurse are a very professional team, with that they are two wonderful humans.
The day treatment was completed I felt a difference as the vile metallic taste that was ever-present in my mouth disappeared. Which NHS dentists were determined to blame on anything and everything but mercury amalgam had disappeared.
Over the next weeks and months, my concentration began to improve as did my clarity of vision and energy levels. One of the more insidious things about mercury amalgam toxicity is that it can be a slow process so you don't necessarily notice it happening. However, after some time of having it evaporate (yes, evaporate. See the "smoking tooth" video by IAOMT) and leak into the body-brain fog, inability to concentrate, blurred vision, lack of energy, digestion issues becomes the norm.
I am very grateful for their skill and the vast difference it made to my life. As I was suffering from mercury toxicity yet was dismissed by the consultant at the NHS dental hospital (who had not heard of MELISA testing and clearly needs to update his skills).
I cannot praise Mr El-Essawy too highly and recommend him wholeheartedly.
Total Amount Paid £4500