4.6 from 35 verified reviews Five-star services and I wholeheartedly recommend this clinicAnonymous, Autralia , 09 08 19
A long story with an authentic-honest review. Should someone intend to have cosmetic surgery, I hope this helps. Unfortunately photos will follow, Still fully bandaged.
Honestly, I prayed to find a caring provider to have my body contouring and fat transfer post removal of breast implants at a large hospital. I am a professional intensive care nurse in a fantastic western country, and it was funded with an honest currency.
In hoping to have an improved result, I habitually insist on clarifying matters, particularly when I am worried purely based on my old-style gut feelings. After all, it is an invasive procedure, and we only have 1 body. This means you are getting an authentic-honest review. This review was written 6-7 hours post-operative, and, another appointment is set up to remove dressing and review result the next day.
Conclusion: Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic is Fantastic in almost everything related to their speciality. Five-star services and I wholeheartedly recommend this clinic. Following are details of their great services.
1) The first contact via WhatClinic was very convenience, fast, and, I feel safer because there is another party between the client/provider-Clinic. To keep in mind, WhatClinic is now one of my preferred websites.
2) Dr.Pichet is friendly yet firm/focused, respectful towards patient’s wishes, trustworthy with high-quality skills set, and an exceptionally caring Surgeon. He was thoughtful with my every weird-anxious questions/concern. Bear in mind, I know what I want, and I persistently try to achieve it. Overall, personally and professionally, Dr. Pichet has those great fantastic qualities in his field. My greatest thank you to Dr Pichet.
3) Bangkok plastic surgery Nurses are charming, sweet-kind-caring, smiley, and extremely accommodating. They are not judgmental and I appreciated their cares, especially I was lonely without any care-taker.
4) Their Safety standards-practices are classified as accurate as hospital standards protocol.
5) Anaesthetic matters went smoothly with a gently caring anaesthetist, and, cannulation was the least pain felt comparing to my previous experience. Post-operatively, I was taken directly to my room without having to stay at a recovery curtained area, which is usually used in a larger hospital. There is a functioning TV, A/C, safe box, free-WIFI, complimentary lunch, and electronic charging points.
6) The patient room is fancy, qualified with high standard infection controlled, and there is even a big cough to use should you have another person to accompany you. My surgery started early around 7-8am, so their smiley driver picked me at 6 am, and I was wide awake around 1 pm. They recommended a free-night stay to observe me closer, but, I feel great, so I thought it is wiser to stay at my pre-arranged hotel. This way resources can be saved. Thus, if you intend to keep your surgeries secret but safe without your care-taker, this clinic is the safest choice.
7) Pricing was credible. But it is cost-efficient to pay in cash should you appreciate saving 3% surcharged fees. It is not the clinic mistake to charge credit card fees, it is common with many institutions’ payment.
8) Location wise, since it was my first time in this clinic, whilst googling this clinic location and exterior view, I was initially very concerned, and reluctant to use their service. I had cosmetic treatment at another large famous hospital in Bangkok. Building external pictures-view might worry you. You may think it is a risky relaxed clinic, but hey, don’t run away. Interior design is structured with high-quality clinical standards. I was convinced simply by observing how they conduct their processing, and they are meticulous with infection controls.
9) No lengthy lobby waiting time, I was directly aided by a lovely (Ms.Tak) to a bright-nice meeting room, and you will also have your single room post-operatively. It is a clinic without lengthy-crowded waiting processing, which is again very common in a large hospital.
10) Transport is free to and from the clinic with an immaculate nice car and driver. Punctual with time, and, I was also accompanied by a lovely nurse to my room hotel whilst caring for my belongings. No other hospital or clinics ever provided this amazing door to door service.
Well, that is my story, my lovely long story - lots of smiles I guess!