Enjoy a week long vacation and come back with a new smile!
The Center for Advanced Dentistry is a leading European dental center with focus on quality vs quantity. We are a group of selected dentists and specialists offering standard, as well as innovative, minimally invasive and more biocompatible solutions for various dental problems. The treatment is performed with understanding of the travelling patient's need for predictable, efficient and aesthetic results. The scope of services cover all general and specialty dentistry. As a premier European dental practice, our goal is to provide superior service in a patient-centered environment. Dentists and specialists visit the patient at the same location; the lab provides computer-designed restorations and custom-shading for all patients, and the working time is adjusted to patient's needs.
Dental tourism is growing not only due to the cost factor, but also to save time, avoid waiting lists and receive more personalized, "VIP" care. The equipment, materials and technology used in this office are the latest generation and best brands on the market. The quality of service is guaranteed by careful selection of dentists and specialists.
Along with standard general dentistry, we offer a line of high-end specialty and cosmetic dentistry products and services that required extensive research, training and years of experience to master. The reason many of those services are not available in other practices is either
a) the dentists have never heard of it;
b) the cost of training was not affordable; or
c) the practitioner could not achieve success with the technique.
Some of those solutions include:
- nonmetal inlays and crowns made of porcelain or zirconia
- classic porcelain veneers and tooth-sparing no-drill veneers (Lumineers)
- "smile lift" gum surgery for correction of gummy smile
- lip lowering procedure for correction of gummy smile
- orthodontic intrusion for nonsurgical correction of gummy smile
- pinhole gum surgery for covering receding gums with no cuts, no grafts and no sutures (PST)
- metal-free zirconium dental implants
- minimally invasive implant dentistry, case-specific implants (including mini, short and basal implants)
- advanced bone regeneration using patient's natural growth factors for predictable bone formation
- six different systems of clear removable braces (orthodontic aligners) including Invisalign. Computer-designed and custom-milled (CAD-CAM) fixed lingual braces or standard tooth-colored labial braces.
USA and UK - based consultations and support is available for the dental work performed in Bulgaria. That does make a difference!
The quality of service in this practice is higher than the most managed care dental offices in Western Europe and USA. Our team has collaborated for years with leading American, European and Asian dentists. The latest technology, knowledge and diligence is applied to create a smile that is both functional and esthetic. Being versatile and using a multi-specialty treatment approach allows us to plan and execute cosmetic and implant dentistry in the best possible way.
FEAR & PAIN MANAGEMENT. Dental phobia is a problem that is common among patients with bad dental experience. This is well understood and addressed in our practice. There is no language barrier as all dentists speak English fluently. A few simple, yet effective methods are applied for fear elimination. Relaxation techniques; communication; application of the "tell-show-do" principle for reduction of anxiety from the unknown; giving the patient control over the treatment; "Dental Vibe" vibrational frequency device for painless anesthesia; pill sedation. As an ultimate solution IV (sleep) sedation is offered, administered by a specialist-anesthesiologist.