See all Dentists in Bucharest



Show Phone NumberSfanta VineriNr.10, Sector 3,, Bucuresti, Romania, 030202
3.6 / 5  Very Good
from 5 users
WhatClinic ServiceScore™
Filters cached at 2018/02/22 06:27:30

Opening Hours

Monday09:00 - 17:00
Tuesday09:00 - 17:00
Wednesday09:00 - 17:00
Thursday09:00 - 17:00
Friday09:00 - 17:00
Saturday09:00 - 17:00
Sunday11:00 - 17:00

Popular Treatments

Dentist Consultation
Dental Implants
Dental Crowns
Dental Bridges
Root Canals
Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Mini Implants
Immediate Implant Placement
See all treatments & prices

About Apollodent

Coming together under one umbrella and under one roof enables us to offer the resulting economies of scale of a fully equipped clinic and a variety of experience and professional qualifications which pass on to the patient in the form of top-class  dental implants  at very competitive prices.

Having a long experience of dealing with UK patients here in Romania and abroad we are sensitive to their familiar concerns about language, safety, accommodation, travel in an unfamiliar city etc. We have taken proven steps in all those areas to ensure that your visit will be as seamless and enjoyable as, after all, a visit to the dentist can be. One of the most important of those steps was to ensure that all our doctors are English-speaking which adds to the comfort of patients by offering easy and clear communication chair-side.

read more


  • UNAS - Uniunea Nationala a Asociatiilor Stomatologice (Romania) 
  • AMSPPR - Asociatia Medicilor Stomatologi cu Practica Privata din Romania (Romania) 
  • Ministerul Sanatatii (Romania) 
  • IDC - Irish Dental Council (Ireland) 
  • GDC - General Dental Council (UK) 




Accessible to disabled people

Public transport access

Wheelchair accessible toilet

Access without steps

Disabled parking

Patient bathroom

Wireless access

On-site pharmacy

Clinic Services

Emergency service

Text message reminders

Home visits

Open 24 hours

Open weekends

Travel Services

Local travel - Within Bucharest.

Local accommodation

Translation services - Multilingual personnel but available if necessary.

Local guide

Tours and vacation services

Pick up service from hotel

Pick up service from airport

Languages spoken



Bone Graft
Bone Graft
Bone Graft 1
Dental Bridges
3-Unit Bridge
Implant Bridge
Maryland Bridge
Permanent Bridge
PFM Bridge
Porcelain Bridge
Temporary Bridge
Dental Checkup
New Patient Dental Examination
Routine Dental Examination
Dental Crowns
Permanent Crown
PFM Crown
Porcelain Crown
Temporary Crown
Zirconia Crown
Dental Implants
Immediate Implant Placement
Mini Implants
Restoration of Implants
Single Implant
Dental X-Ray
Digital Dental X-Ray
Dentist Consultation
Endodontist Consultation
Non-Surgical Extractions
Surgical Extractions
Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Glass Ionomer Cement Filling
Porcelain Filling
Root Filling
Temporary Filling
White Filling
Gingivitis Treatment
Gum Surgery
Gingival Flap Surgery
Gum Contouring and Reshaping
Implant Dentist Consultation
Periodontitis Treatment
Root Canals
Complex Root Canal
Incisor Root Canal
Molar Root Canal
Premolar Root Canal
Root End Surgery
Sedation for dental treatments
Sinus Lift

Payment Information

The Romanian currency is the Leu. All major credit cards are accepted at our clinic - Visa, Mastercard, Maestro. Cash payment may be made. Cheques will not be accepted. The patient's card account will be charged in Romanian Lei at the official National Bank exchange rate of the date of payment.

In the case of patients receiving dental implants and, following the required healing period, crowns, payment will be required after each phase of the treatment. 70% of the full quoted inclusive price will be charged after the first phase, with the remaining 30% due when the final permanent crown has been placed.

In the case of patients not involved in implant surgery, but who require treatment such as bridges and crowns etc, 40% will be required after the initial appointment to cover costs with the remaining 60% due on completion of treatment.

Free initial consultationChequesCredit cards


Private Patients Welcome

Dr Octavian Timotin

Job Title:
  Principal Dentist
  Endodontics, General Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Restorative Dentistry
  English, Italian

Dr Octavian Timotin: Doctor of Dental Medicine
A student of private university Titu Maiorescu in Bucharest and graduate in 1998 of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila. In private practice in Bucharest since 1999 followed by a period abroad in the UK and Ireland. Special interest in Prosthodontics (crowns, bridges, dentures) and Endodontics (root canal treatment) Registered with the Dental Council in Ireland since 2009 and formerly registered with the GDC in the UK.
Foreign Languages: English, Italian.

Dr Gabriela Rezk Gavrila

Job Title:
  Principal Dentist
  Implantology, Laser Dentistry, Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgery
  English, Italian


Dr Gabriela Rezk Gavrila: Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
A graduate of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila in Bucharest.  In 1994 achieved a specialist diploma in OMF. From 2001 to 2005 participated in numerous courses in Implantology in Germany and Italy. In 2007 and 2009 gained diplomas in facial filler in the University of Rome La Sapienza. In 2013 attended a lengthy course in Laser therapy in Milan, Italy.
Foreign languages: English Italian.

Show Phone NumberSfanta VineriNr.10, Sector 3,, Bucuresti, Romania, 030202