Permanent Teeth in 3 DaysTM
technique devised by Dr. Motiwala in 2005, is an improvisation of immediate loading
technique with one piece basal implants. In these 13 years and with constant improvisation, the technique now has graduated to giving patients a highly aesthetic and robust zirconia (Prettau) bridge since 2012.
Till date 750 full mouth rehabilitations done and 416 full mouth rehabilitations done with zirconia by Dr Motiwala (Maxillo-Facial surgeon).
The technique is a result of thorough study on the failures of multipiece implants.
The multipiece implants or multi-component implants have long term problems, especially if they are tilted,:
- The connecting screw becomes loose, just like how an old car's door rattles. Because the threads eventually slip, the bridges are made with holes to keep tightening them.
- The thin connecting screw fractures with fatigue, especially if the implant is tilted
- The thin well of the implant body fractures with fatigue, especially if the implant is tilted
The improvised technique is more reliable than traditional delayed loading techniques using the vulnerable multi piece implants.
Technique - Permanent teeth in 3 Days
- No Bone Grafting
- No Sinus Lift
- Immediate placement - No Waiting for healing from extraction
- Immediate Loading - No waiting for crown placement after implant placement.
- Single visit - immediate implant and crown after extraction
Best Dental Implants - Swiss machined - Trate Ag and Ihde Implants.
- No screw loosening and unbreakable Implants - Single
- No bone grafting ort sinus lift -
Basal or cortical implants.
- No swelling and minimal pain - flapless or keyhole implants
- Resistant to peri implantitis - Safest implants - Polished surface implant
- No Cantilevers - Pterygoid implant
Best prosthesis(teeth/bridge) - Zirconia
- Full mouth rehab possible - even 2nd molars replaced - 14 teeth in each arch
- High aesthetics - Zirconia (Prettau) bridge
placed over 18,000 immediate loaded implants and 1,800 Pterygoid implants since 2001, Dr. Motiwala gives a lifetime
warranty on basal implants.
teeth in 3 days technique allows immediate fixing of
permanent zirconia-porcelain bridge on basal implants. The basal implants are
fixed through the gum without cutting and reflecting it.
Patients find it convenient and practical, as even a full mouth rehabilitation
case involves just one week stay. The technique also saves them from
unnecessary bone grafts and months of waiting.
We give lifetime warranty on dental implant.
- 20 years of experience,
- Because of our unmatched quality control
- Use of one piece implants
technique is not at all about making it economical but all about making it a
robust and long term solution for the edentulous. Coincidently, it turns out to
be a very economical solution compared to all the other full mouth dental
implants techniques because of the use of the very reasonably priced basal
Full Mouth Dental Implant Review â€“ Permanent Teeth in 3 Days â€“ Basal implant - Zirconia bridge Brian relates his experience of full mouth dental implant restoration with basal implants. After an uncomfortable period of wearing dentures he underwent Permanent Teeth in 3 DaysTM.
In a few days he had zirconia bridges on basal implants. These Basal implants are single piece implants engaging the basal bone or cortical bone.His treatment was completed in a single visit. Single piece Basal Implants with polished surface were used. Polished surface makes the implant resistant to peri-implantitis.
His bridges are made of Zirconia which were designed with CAD (computer assisted design) and then fabricated with CAM (Computer Assisted Milling) technique.
To know more about Permanent Teeth in 3 Days, click the below link:
To know more about Basal Implant, click the below link:
https://www.drmotiwala.com/basal-implants/ 03/30/2018 11:42:47