Our laparoscopic gastric sleeve procedures are performed under general anesthetics.
- During surgery, your surgeons will make between 2 and 5 small incisions in your abdomen (which minimizes scars), use laparoscopic instruments (tri-staple tech- titanium sewing), and remove about 80% of your stomach.
- This leaves a banana-shaped “sleeve” that connects the esophagus to the small intestines.
- Our doctors are mandated to use the latest Tri-Staple™ technology for the removal of the stomach (70-80%).
- In this technology, the cuts on the stomach and sutures are done at the same time with titanium sewing technology (with two-sided 3-line stitches).
- In order to ensure the stomach is safely closed up and our doctors use the staple line reinforcement method which is one of the most reliable methods of safe surgery.
This package include everything you need for your surgery journey and after-care. 🎁
-Welcome at the airport & all transfers 🚘
-Private hospital & private room. 🏥
-Pre & post-operative controls 📝
-All-inclusive operation 🩺
-All medications 💊
-Luxury hotel stay 🏨
-Special Assistant 👥
-Special Dietician 🥑🥦
-12 months proactive follow-up 📲
-ICU expenses (if any)