See all Physiotherapy Clinics in Enfield

Lever Physiotherapy Clinic

Lever Physiotherapy Clinic

Show Phone Number29 Fyfield Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3TT
4.1 / 5  Excellent
from 24 users
WhatClinic ServiceScoreā„¢
Filters cached at 2017/11/25 23:46:55

Opening Hours

Monday10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday
Wednesday10:00 - 17:00
Thursday10:00 - 17:00
Friday10:00 - 17:00
Saturday
Sunday

Popular Treatments

Physiotherapist Consultation
See all treatments & prices
No current availability. Contact the clinic for more information.

Appointments Available:

Book Online

About Lever Physiotherapy Clinic

You will receive personalised, professional treatment by a very experienced Chartered, HCPC Registered Physiotherapist who is expert in the science of Differential Diagnosis; getting to the CAUSE of the problem. Selecting the appropriate treatment tool for each individual presenting with their unique problem is critical and nothing can replace many years of experience. Over the years we have treated many international sports champions including tennis players, rugby players, golfers, surfers, athletes and a jet ski world champion. We regularly treat prominent singers, musicians and dancers. However, each patient gets the full benefit of our experience and expertise.
We use a variety of proven treatment modalities in combination to achieve the best results. This includes, but is not limited to, hands-on manual therapy techniques.
Our aim is to get you fully functional in as short a period as practical so you can resume your sport, recreational activities and work quickly. Each visit you will get the time needed to resolve your problem. We sell results, not time slots. Treatment is provided in a calm, peaceful environment. 20% of the fee you will pay is for us to do your treatment. The other 80% of the fee you pay is for us knowing how to do it. We shall do our best to help you provided you want to help yourself!!0
read more

Accreditations

  • CSP - Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (UK) 
  • HCPC - Health and Care Professions Council (UK) 
  • OCPPP - Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (UK) 

Provides

Physiotherapy

Premises

Parking - Free client parking

Public transport access - Enfield Town Station 200m. Buses 121, 191, 307, 313, 317, 329, W8 and W9

Clinic Services

Emergency service

Home visits - Close to Enfield Town

Languages spoken

EnglishDutchAfrikaans

Physiotherapy

 
Physiotherapist Consultation

Insurance

Private Patients Welcome

Deon van Wyk

Show Phone Number29 Fyfield Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3TT