- I am a specialist dentist with 15 yrs of clinical experience (attached C.V.), graduated from Belgrade university/former Yugoslavia in 1993,specialised in restorative dentistry at the royal college of surgeons in Edinburgh/ Scotland in 2002.
- I have been practicing only restorative dentistry and implants ever since.
- My office is of moody ambient, with relaxing atmosphere, privately run polyclinic, a part of a private medical center, which provides almost all aspects of medicine and surgery (12 clinics) in the commercial center of Amman, the capital of Jordan, my office offers all adult dental treatments and orthodontics, but does not offer child dental care, all under supervision of highly qualified team, which are:
Dr. Amjad Qasem, Restorative dentistry and Implants, FDSRCSEd.(Edinburgh)
Dr. Y. Nuseir, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, PhD, FFDRCS, FDSRCS (London)
Dr. K.Nimri, Orthodontist , Morth, MSc, PhD.(Dublin)
Dr. I.Alibrahim, Endodontist.
Mr. H.Fudeh, lab.Technician
Mr. M.Jaber, Dental implant technician and advisor.(Germany)
- The nucleus of this team was established in 2000, and has been growing ever since, and we are hoping that by 2011, the policlinic would develop into a separate dental center-it goes really slow in this part of the world to grow due to financial barriers, and lack of investors in this field, so mainly you have to pile up money then do your project.
Our motto was and still is, (give the best you can and do not compromise, the patient's interest is the main objective.)
- I can arrange for a contact for you with an agency in Amman, as to provide accommodation and transportation, for I like to give my patients an easy stay, I usually provide in-city transportation(on request) as not to miss an appointment.
In the neighborhood where my clinic is, a wide range of hotels is available, from 5 stars Marriott, and Le Meridian, to simple furnished apartments.
- Roughly speaking it would take around 7 to 10 days to accomplish dental treatments.
- In office English is fluently spoken, German, Italian, and Serbo-Croatian can be provided instantly.
We are a group of specialist dentists that work separately or as a group, depending on the case, in my clinic on a polyclinic basis.
It is always a pleasure to serve patients, but the best time to visit Jordan would be September, October, and November, then March, April, May and June , Jordan is over crowded in July and August and it would not be easy to find good accommodation or transportation, I usually depend on Thrifty to provide apartments and transportation.
- Prices are according to the highest standards, and compatible with Jordanian MOH rules and guides prices:
Composite filings (white) - 30 Euros
Laminate veneers - 120 Euros
Porcelain fused to metal crowns and bridges – 100 Euros (per unit)
Full ceramic crowns - 150 Euros
Zirconium crowns - 250 Euros
Braces (bond up only) -500 Euros
Root canal (per canal) – 40 Euros
Implant (surgical part) – 400 Euros
Crown on implant – 300 Euros
Bleaching (at-home system only) – 220 Euros (full mouth)
- A reference of 2 Italian families that have been treated in my office during January 2009, would be provided upon request.
- I am promised to see the final touches of the website by mid February.
- The foreign patient would be given a copy of his file to go.
- Things of attraction in Jordan would be, Petra of the wonders(250 kms from Amman),The dead sea(45kms),and the gulf of Aqaba (400kms),besides the roman theatres and pillars in Jrash(35kms).
- Just a reminder that Jordan is the second cheapest country in the world in the dental treatments fees.
- Keep in mind that the lowest incidents of HIV, and Hepatitis B , are in Jordan, and none among dentists.