About Eat At Ease Counselling
Eat At Ease Counselling
Sessions Online & In Person (Dublin & Dundalk)
I can help you transform your relationship with food, body and weight. Sessions with me may be suitable for you:
- If you can't stop obsessing about food
- If you fight your appetite
- If you turn to food every time you feel uncomfortable, sad or lonely,
- If you lost weight and gain it back multiple times
- If you punish your body with forced exercise,
- If you hate your body
- If you bombard yourself with hurtful thoughts,
- If you postpone the happiness until you have the 'perfect' body,
- If you feel like your experience with food and body is holding you back from living the life you were meant to lead.
We have a unique relationship with food, driven by our beliefs, mindset, emotions and out past. Concerns with food can be a powerful opportunity to grow, evolve and thrive. We can learn how to nourish ourselves in alignment with our metabolic potential and our personal potential.