At Dental Care Corner, we offer you the highest quality of dentistry
and dental care in a comfortable and modern setting. You will be treated
by well-trained and dedicated professionals using an advanced dental technology
Our goal is to educate
our patients regarding their oral health and to perform the necessary treatment
to maintain a healthy, happy smile.
Our state of the art
dental office will make your appointment relaxed, and offer you a calm,
To further protect you,
we utilize a top of the line sterilization unit for our instruments.
Safety and a clean environment for your visit will offer you peace of mind
knowing your health comes first to us.
Dental Care Corner
practices BioFunctional Dentistry treatment approach
to guarantee a suitable treatment such as Digital Dental Implant Placement, Orthodontic Treatment, TMJ Pain Management and Smile Design. Also, teeth whitening, pediatric treatment
and dental radiographs are available so all of your family’s dental needs may
be met by visiting one clinic saving your precious time.
We look forward to
taking care of all your dental needs and making your happy smiles even
- - -
We understand your dental needs and your fear from Covid-19 virus.
To ensure everyone’s safety & protection we have modified our facility, protocols & guidelines and complied accordingly against Covid-19.
1. To avoid crowding inside the clinic we are strictly by appointment only.
We are also limiting the number of appointments per day. No companions are allowed to enter the facility.
2. We conduct a thorough telescreening prior to your appointment and triaging during your visit, wherein body temperature and Oxygen Saturation taking will be done.
3. Isolation of each treatment room and barriers are installed. High Volume Evacuator and Aerosol Vacuum are used to minimize the aerosol splatter. Plasma Air Purifiers are installed to ensure clean air, as well.
4. Our facility is thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and disinfected before & after each patient using the recommended disinfectants by DOH. UVC lamp, misting and fogging also are done regularly.
5. Strict sterilization of all our instruments with periodic inspection.
6. All Dental Health Personnel are well-trained and fully equipped with PPEs, which we strictly dispose/change after use per patient.
7. We are one with Mother Nature so to minimize hazardous trash, clinical shoes are provided instead of disposable shoe covers, belongings are placed in a container box instead of plastic bags and we only require our patients to wear disposable PPEs for high aerosol-generating procedures.
8. As per PDA’s recommendation, patients who need to undergo aerosol-generating procedures are required to present a valid test result not more than five days old of RT-PCR (Reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction) COVID-19 used and approved by the Department of Health.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING & COOPERATION.