Dr Fernández Blanco
Job Title: Surgeon
Specialisations: Breast Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Hair Transplant Surgery, Plastic and Reconstuctive Surgery
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Fernández Blanco is an expert in Secondary surgery or surgery of the sequelae (repair of cosmetic surgery with unsatisfactory results), with the clinic, a center reference in this section.
Secondary Surgery Expert
- In possession of a degree in Medicine, awarded by the Ministry of Education and Spanish Science on behalf of S.M. King Juan Carlos I of Spain, and obtained at the Faculty of Medicine, Cadiz, from July 30, 1984.
- Bachelor's, by examination, the October 24 1985, with the rank of Elite.
- Degree of Doctor. Obtained in the University of Salvador, with a rating of outstanding (Cum laudem), on 26 April 1993. Approved by the Ministry of Education and Science Spanish dated 26 March 1996.
- Title of Specialist in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, awarded by the Ministry Education and Science of Spain, on August 5, 2002.
- Title Specialist in Surgery Plastic and Reconstructive, awarded by the College of Physicians of the Province of Buenos Aires, on April 16, 1993. Submitted for approval dated June 25, 1993.
- Corresponding Member of the Royal Academy of Medicine of Seville from day 18 of December 1994.
- Residents Prize XXII Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery Held in Mar del Plata from 24 to 28 November 1992.
- Author's work, "Bases anatomical muscle flaps Dorsi and Serratus Anterior: Design of a new skin flap".
- Award "Surgery of the University of Seville" by the Royal Academy of Medicine of Seville in 1994.
- Award "Conde de Cartagena" of the Royal Academy of Medicine in 1997.
Medical Societies Membership
- Member of the Spanish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (SECPRE).
- Member of the Spanish Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (AECEP).
- Member Spanish Society of Medical Surgical Laser.
- Member of IPRAS (International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery).
"My greatest professional satisfaction is to see how my patients every day comply with the illusion of improvement in appearance, increase their self-esteem and feel happy."
Dr. Alfredo Fernández Blanco