Dr. Serra Mestre is a renowned specialist in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, with extensive experience operating in medical and hospital centers of national and international prestige, such as Quirón Hospital in Barcelona or Montefiore Medical Center in New York. Currently, Dr. Serra Mestre is a surgeon and Director of the Serra Clinic of Aesthetic Medicine, as well as Professor of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the Faculty of Medicine of the International University of Catalonia (UIC) and Consultant of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Chiron Hospital. In addition, Dr. Serra Mestre is also the author and co-author of numerous texts published in books and medical journals.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra
• Specialist in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Diploma of Expert in Senology and Breast Pathology by the University of Barcelona
• Master's Degree in Oncological Surgery from the University of Barcelona
• Expert Diploma in Microsurgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona
Publications and conferences
• Author of the book "Atlas of Minimally Invasive Facelift: Facial Rejuvenation with Volumetric Lipofilling", international editorial Springer
• Coauthor of 18 chapters in his specialty books
• He has published numerous articles in international medical journals
• He is a member of the Editorial Board of the following journals: "Advances in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery", "Case Studies in Surgery" and "European Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal"