The most important thing a girl wears is her confidence!
Why live with a problem that you can easily fix? IPL Hair Removal changed my life, Id like to change yours.
Pre treatment DOs and DONTs
1. Discontinue: sun tanning, use of tanning beds and any application of sunless tanning products 4 weeks before your first treatment and throughout the treatment course.
2. Always use an SPF 30 or greater sunblock on all exposed treatment areas and reapply every 2 hours continuously throughout the day if outside. Wear sun protective hats and clothing.
3. Discontinue the use of: exfoliating creams 1 week prior to and during the entire treatment course.
4. The treatment area should be shaved or closely clipped before coming to the office the day of your first treatment and before all subsequent treatments.
5. No tweezing, waxing, sugaring, threading, electrolysis or any other epilation method for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment and for the duration of the treatments. The hair must be in the follicle to be permanently disabled.
6. If you have a history of herpes outbreaks in the areas being treated, let us know.
7. Do not come for your treatment with a tan or sunburn or the treatment may have to be rescheduled.
8. Before your appointment: Avoid any creams, perfumes, deodorants, etc. in the areas to be treated.
Six treatments are needed to achieve the desired results. Follow up treatment intervals:
Back: 8-10 weeks, Face: 2-4 weeks, Arms/underarms: 4-6 weeks,
Bikini: 4-6 weeks, Legs: 8-10 weeks