About Aesthetic Surgery Ireland
The 4 Consultant Plastic Surgeons with Aesthetic Surgery Ireland are fully accredited, on the Specialist Register of Plastic Surgery with the Irish Medical Council and based in Ireland. All consultations and non-surgical treatments are conducted in our clinic in Ballsbridge whilst all surgical procedures are performed in major Dublin hospitals.
Performing the art of cosmetic surgery revolves around a surgeon's skills and aesthetic finesse, combined with a feeling for form and harmony. Training and knowledge of both reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery is an essential foundation for developing effective aesthetic surgical skills.
The science of cosmetic surgery involves a comprehensive knowledge of surgical techniques and medical devices, and a clear understanding of what can be achieved for each patient. Only a Consultant Plastic Surgeon is equipped with this extensive knowledge of surgical and non-surgical techniques for cosmetic surgery.
At the centre of a surgeon-patient relationship is a commitment by Aesthetic Surgery Ireland to treat each patient with the utmost integrity.
At the heart of our integrity are the following core principles:
- Consultant Plastic Surgeons are on the Specialist Register of Plastic Surgery of the Irish Medical Council and reside in Ireland
- Patients are treated with honesty, empathy and transparency at all times
- Patients are offered comprehensive and balanced procedure information
- Patients are offered freedom of choice without undue influence
- Clinically proven devices and equipment are used to support aesthetic outcome
- Comprehensive and continuous care is provided by Consultant Plastic Surgeons and appropriately qualified, highly experienced Nurses
- Patient privacy and confidentiality is respected at all times
- Clinical outcomes and patient care are of paramount importance
- All surgical procedures are performed only in major Dublin hospitals
Cosmetic Surgery can offer powerful benefits to patients by improving their aesthetic appearance and increasing their self esteem. In order to optimise their individual outcomes, patients have a right to expect the highest ethical and clinical standards.