I specialise in Embryo Adoption (Married and Single women), Natural & Mild IVF Stimulation Protocols and Specialised Gynaecological Surgery for Infertility.
All my treatments/surgeries are offered on a fixed competitive price.
- Extensive international training confirmed by the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (MRCOG)
- Full GMC validation with a licence to practise in both the UK and Greece
- Native speaker in both English and Greek.
- Extensive experience working for the NHS of England and Greek private sector
- Holistic care that always respects the views and needs of the couple or patient.
- Thorough follow up of cases even after discharge or positive pregnancy test
- All surgery performed in one of the best private Gynaecological Hospitals of Athens.
- Competitive prices ( at least 35-40% cheaper than the UK and 100-200% cheaper than the US) without compromising quality of service.
A few words about me...
After 10 years of working in some of the largest UK hospitals ( St George's NHS, Kings College Hospital NHS, Royal Free Hospital NHs etc) I have returned to my birthplace to live and work (Athens, Greece). Since 2014 (after exams on a global level) I have been accepted as a member of the Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists (MRCOG). I am also a member of the British Fertility Society (BFS) and i have published several scientific articles on pubmed. I speak English fluently and it would be my honour to help with any gynaecological or infertility problems you may encounter.
I offer a wide range of services and cover all fertility treatments (IVF/ICSI/IMSI/ egg donation/sperm donation/surrogacy/IUI/follicle tracking/ovulation induction/fertility surgery etc ).
My aim is to provide top quality, affordable, next day minimal access surgery in some of the Largest Maternity and Gynaecological hospitals of Athens. I have particular expertise in Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy for a number of problems (pelvic pain, fibroid and polyp removal, treatment of endometriosis, adhesiolysis, cyst removal, coil removal and insertion, clip sterilisation and reversal, oophorectomy, salpingectomy, hysterectomy etc)
My ethos is to treat everybody holistically. I feel that every woman or couple are unique and hence every treatment is individualised and tailor-made to their needs.
Surgery prices once quoted are fixed and include apart from my fee, hospital and anaesthetic charges in the largest private Gynaecological Hospital of Athens.
For fertility treatments IVF drugs are quoted on an individual basis after assessment of the case.
I would be very happy to call (the call will be from a UK number) any potential patients as i feel its a much better way to establish an initial understanding about the problem and discuss the solution.