Modern dentistry focuses on patients’ comfort during treatment, and the quality of their care. Dental Smile delivers the finest dentistry to patients of all ages in a comfortable, friendly environment. We use the very latest technology to assure our practice remains progressive and ahead of the curve. Our services include thorough diagnosis and treatment planning to address active disease, as well as preventative measures to arrest potential problems in the future. We strive to improve and maintain our patients’ oral health, so they will have smiles that last a life time.
Our quality lies on four major pillars. Highly educated and experienced specialists, high-quality, most up-to-date instruments, high-quality materials and quality certified system of services. All our surgeries have the ISO 9001 quality management system which is a European guarantee for the continuous and constant high quality and safe treatments. The oral examination performed by a dentist, the evaluation of photos made by an intraoral camera and the orthopantomography, ensures that our patients will get a close picture of the state of their masticatory apparatus and teeth.
If you are in pain, swollen, or have a broken tooth, we can help you. Call us now How we Sterilize Our Equipment for Your Safety
1. Instruments are first rinsed in water
2. They are placed in a disinfecting ultrasonic bath
3. After the bath, they are rinsed, dried, then sterilized in a STATIM steam autoclave.
4. Spore tests are done on the autoclave monthly to make sure that there is 100% sterilization.
5. Instruments such as handpieces that can't be immersed in liquid are wiped with a surface disinfectant and are also placed in the STATIM steam autoclave.
6. Hard surfaces like countertops, hoses, etc. are wiped with a surface disinfectant twice - the first time to remove debris; the second, to disinfect. How we Reduce Your Anxiety
1. We will walk you through the entire procedure to make sure you know what's going to happen.
2. We will tell you what to expect in terms of freezing - which a lot of people are most anxious about.
3. We encourage you to bring an mp3 player to listen to your favourite music.
4. Finally, if you are very anxious, then we may prescribe a sedative or the option of total sedation with our anestesiologist Preventive Dentistry
We want to make sure you and your family have a healthy mouth for years to come. By diagnosing problems when they are small, we can prevent them from becoming big problems later.