For resistant areas of fat - belly, arms, leg, waist, neck or knees - liposuction can be the only way to definitely remove them. Liposuction uses extremely tiny incisions usually about half a centimeter in length, and usually hidden in an easily concealed area to actually suck out the extra fat. Downtime is minimal and results are quick and gratifying.
Liposuction surgery sculpts your body, eliminating unwanted pockets of exercise and diet-resistant fat from the buttocks, hips, love handles, saddlebags, thighs, calves, ankles, breasts (including male breasts), back, arms and neck. Liposuction is often combined with other procedures to create a desired shape and is one of the safest and most popular cosmetic procedures.
When to consider Liposuction?
What are the different types of liposuction?
- If you have localized areas of fat deposits that are disproportionate with the rest of your body.
- If you would like more definition or a sleeker contour in certain areas of your body.
- If your skin elasticity is good (Liposuction removes fat, but does not tighten skin).
- Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL), the most traditional form of liposuction, draws fat out with a vacuum.
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL) is traditional SAL with the addition of a tool to increase the motion of the cannula, which speeds up fat removal.
- VASER is an ultrasonic canula that disperses energy improving fat disruption and removal
- LASER assisted helps by disruption of fat cells by laser
For more details log onto: