About Liz Jeannet Acupuncture at White Crane Clinic
Liz Jeannet, BSc (1st class hons) Acupuncture, MSc Clinical Nutrition, MBAcC.
Harley Street W1, Primrose Hill NW1, Belsize Park NW3 & Olney MK46.
Acupuncturist and Nutritional Therapist specialising in Fertility & Women's Health. Hormone balance, stress & anxiety, natural fertility, IVF support, pregnancy care, recurrent miscarriage, perimenopause & menopause and women's cancer support.
- British Acupuncture Council (MBAcC)
- British Fertility Society (BFS)
- Acupuncture Childbirth Team (ACT) London
- Senior lecturer LCTA/University of Portsmouth on BSc Acupuncture degree
- Co-author "The Consumer's Guide to Over-the-Counter Medicines" Hamlyn, 1996.
- Background: RGN with Obstetric experience