I dislocated my elbow and after rectifying the dislocation, the orthopedic surgeon suggested Your Physio to rehabilitate my elbow.
The lead physiotherapist Mr. Lee recommended that I went through a 6-session physio to work on my muscles and tendons to get my elbow's strength & flexibility back to normal. This was done across about 1 month, at the end of which, my elbow's flexibility was improved from the initial less than 50% to in excess of 90% of the normal range & the strength has improved that my elbow does not cause any difficulties for my daily activities (though of course I still stay clear of heavy lifting for the moment).
Overall, I am pleased with the results of the treatment.
I went to this clinic initially based on the orthopedic surgeon's suggestion and the location (I stay in Cheras area).
I am happy with this choice for several reasons:
1. Location - reasonably accessible & no major traffic challenges outside of rush hours
2. Parking - there are plenty of parking bays around the clinic so parking is never a problem
3. Clinic environment - clean, spacious (not cluttered) and well-layout
4. Appointments - no issue, no confusion & minimal waiting or delay
5. Therapists - all confident & experienced, very energetic, friendly & very patient - willing to explain in details on the treatment & answer frankly to all my questions
Most importantly, the lead physiotherapist provided a good treatment regime that did get my elbow back to almost 'as good as new'. Of course, I need do my part to continue with the massage and exercises in between (and after) treatments as recommended by the therapists.