About Dynamic Osteopaths - Blossomfield Road
Dynamic Osteopaths are experienced Osteopaths & Exercise Specialists providing comprehensive treatment for back & Joint pain out of Henley-In-Arden, Harborne Birmingham & Solihull.
Adam R. Whatley, Dynamic Osteopaths founder, is a registered osteopath (M.Ost) & exercise specialist practicing out of varied locations of Solihull, Harborne in Birmingham and Barnt Green in Worcestershire. Dynamic Osteopaths specialise in neuro-musculoskeletal medicine which encompasses a whole range of pain, injury, dysfunction and disease. Dynamic Osteopaths are also members of the Osteopathic Sports Care Association (OSCA) and have a particular interest in clinical neuroscience (pain neurophysiology). Founder Adam Whatley has completed his masters degree in the treatment and management of advanced musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction, and also currently practices within sports injury management and performance science with varied sports, PGA Midlands being one. Dynamic Osteopaths have a comprehensive established background working with a wide variety of clients/patients, including athletes (performance and clinical treatment/management), and have established connections with specialists in local regions.
Dynamic Osteopaths practice and specialise in:
- musculoskeletal injections, corticosteroid injections (muscle, tendon and joint injections)
- hyaluronic acid joint injections (for treatment of joint cartilage)
- PRP injections (to speed up repair and recovery)
- medical acupuncture (dry needling) for pain relief and management
- whiplash associated disorders
- medico-legal (personal injury / clinical negligence)
- injury rehabilitation
- exercise and performance
- strengthen and conditioning
- personal training
- spinal manipulation
- spinal strengthening and rehabilitation
- physical therapy
- and many more...
Practice areas: Back pain / Joint pain / Injury management / Pain management Headaches and more...