Osteopathy helps to Reduce pain, increase mobility, correct posture and enhance quality of life.
Farah Khan qualified from the European school of Osteopath in 2010 after completing a 4 year full-time degree course in Osteopathy and is registered with the General Osteopathic Council. She has many years experience in treating patients of all ages, including both younger & older people, and amongst others children, office professionals, manual workers, pregnant women and sports people.
She provide an in depth and thorough assessment, examination, and explanation followed by treatment that is centred around you and your needs. Treatment is tailored to each individual’s needs and requirements. A variety of techniques including joint manipulation, mobilization, stretching, soft tissue massage, and gentle techniques such as cranial on the affected area to relieve pain, reduce swelling and improve mobility.
Treatment is centred around you and not somebody else with an apparent similar problem.
Osteopathy is safe and effective for all ages and can help with:
• Arthritis, Rheumatoid pain
• Back pain, Lumbago, Sciatica
• Neck pain, Whiplash, Neuralgia
• Shoulder strain, Rotator cuff injury, Frozen shoulder
• Elbow pain, include Tennis elbow and Golfer’s elbow
• Hand and wrist injuries
• Hip pain, including Groin strain and Osteoarthritis
• Knee pain, including Bursitis
• Foot and ankle sprain
• Muscle spasms, Tendonitis
• Generalised aches and pains, Postural and flexibility problems
• Sports injuries, Driving or work strain
• Pregnancy related aches and pains including SPD and Pelvic Girdle Pain
• Cranial osteopathy for adults and babies