The remarkable peak in Reproductive Medicine is linked to research, scientific and technological advances, current social demand, and the joint work of multiple professionals to achieve a full-term pregnancy and have a healthy baby at home. That is what we aim at in UR VISTAHERMOSA. All this has been possible thanks to:
* Hospital environment: which in addition to providing security, trust and tranquility within the framework of personalized 24-hour care, it has a continuous investment and large-scale healthcare innovation, based on various medical technologies, healthcare architecture and engineering. Also organizational systems of information and communication, applied to high-quality in patient care. UR Vistahermosa is located in Alicante in Spain. This is a private clinic and was opened in 1983 and so has been established for a number of years.
* Technological advances: sophisticated technological equipment (Embryoscope, Geri, Eeva), give information to the specialists about the environment in which the embryo grows, facilitating the observation of its development and monitoring its evolution, which greatly increases the possibilities of selecting the ones with greater implantation potential . The best ones will be transferred to the maternal uterus and thus we will achieve the desired ongoing pregnancy.
* Specialized Units: formed of professionals specialized in the treatment of:
- Immunological Study of Implantation
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Low Ovarian Reserve
In this concept of comprehensive care present in our units, you can request personalised advice with the following specialities:
-Own Genetics Unit
- Psychological Support Unit
- UR Nutritional Plan
* Donor allocation: In processes as delicate as those of assisted reproduction, the safety and control of the processes is very important. With our artificial intelligence platform our team of doctors and embryologists can select in an objective and scientific way the ideal donor for their patients, minimizing human error in the selection. TRIPLE FILTER (phenotypic, genetic and biometric compatibility) , with Fenomatch software.
* Scientific and quality area.
* Payment facilities and own financing. You will have discount plans and own financing customized according to your needs.
*Benefits for international patients
We believe that patients who undergo fertility treatment need, in addition to the application of the most advanced technology, to feel accompanied throughout the process. For this reason, they will have a coordinator from the international department who will be in charge of dealing with the specific case and answer your questions at all times. This coordinator will be the link between patients and the medical team and will support the patient in each step of the treatment. To facilitate the process and organization, the International Department deals with:
-Management of accommodation: we offer various agreements with hotels of all categories.
-Car transfer management: we help our patients in airport-hotel-clinic transfers.
*For our team, each patient is unique and our priority is to guarantee healthcare excellence with the best success rates. Because we are sure of the quality of our work, we offer our patients different Guarantee programs:
• Money back up to 100%, if you can't have a newborn baby.
• ALL included in a fixed price, without surprises, except pre-tests.
• No waiting lists.
• Medication included.
Our goal will always be to achieve the desired pregnancy in the shortest possible time, that is why the acceptance to the different programs is subject to the advice and approval by the medical team and the exclusion criteria established in each of the programs.
The clinic focuses a great deal on quality and safety and is audited regularly. It has a number of accreditations.
UR Vistahermosa is a relatively busy IVF clinic. In 2019 it undertook 1316 treatment cycles of which 524 were donor egg cycles. The clinic is located within the hospital Clínica Vistahermosa hospital which means that it has access to a wide range of departments and specialities if required. There are 4 laboratories in the complex and 8 theatres with many recovery suites.
The clinic director is Dr. López Gálvez. He is the director of the Specialist University Course on Human Reproductive Biology at Universidad Miguel Hernández in Alicante. He is involved in research and presents articles and publications at various conferences on assisted reproduction.
UR Vistahermosa Treatments
*Same sex couples allowed
*Patients treated up to 50 y.o
*Maximum partner age: depends on sperm quality but no limit.
*Single women allowed
*HIV/ HBV,HCV patients allowed
*Embryo transfer guaranteed, not the number of eggs
UR VISTAHERMOSA SUCCESS RATES 2020
The egg donation clinical pregnancy rate with time lapsed embryo monitoring was 75%. Wothout time lapsed monitoring it was 67%
the overall IVF(using own eggs) clinica pregnancy rate was 45%
the frozen embryo clinical transfer rates was 42%
the embryo donation clinical pregnancy rate was 66%
the clinic repors their results to the Spanish Fertility society (SEF). They prefer blastocyst transfer and 82% of transfers are done on day 5.
All egg dontion embryo transfers are blastocyst transfers. The multiple pregnancy rate was 12% with an avarage of 2 embryos transferred per embryo transfer.