Dr. Sanchit Paul
· Dr. Sanchit Paul completed his Bachelor in Dental Surgery (B.D.S) from “Subharti Dental College, Subharti University” in 2009
· Dr. Sanchit Paul did his Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S) in Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry from prestigious “Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore; Manipal University” in 2013
· He has been trained for Handling of Pre-cooperative, apprehensive to phobic children & adolescents including special Children
· Behavior Management understanding child’s real concerns & psychology.
· Successfully trained for painless dentistry; Restorative & endodontic procedures with research interest in revascularization procedures for immature teeth.
· Performed various anterior esthetic crown procedures in mutilated teeth in very young child
· Orthodontics treatment (space maintainers, regainers & habit breaking appliances). Believer of “Treatment before BRACES”
· Management of traumatic injuries; Intentional re-plantation & endodontic surgeries.
· Have an elaborate experience of administering conscious sedation using laughing gas sedation. Also has been part of a team of various G.A. procedures for full mouth rehabilitation procedures
Fellowships / Memberships:
· Lifetime Member of Indian Society of Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry
· Member of Indian Dental Association
· Hands–on Course in Laughing gas-oxygen sedation,