Dr. dent. med. Ivica Dubravica was born on March 15, 1977, in Šibenik where he has finished elementary and secondary school. In 1995, he enrols at the Faculty of dentistry, graduating in the year 2000. During the period of study, he accomplishes rarely high grade point average, and as a result of the effort and commitment, he achieves numerous prizes and awards which were very important in building his personal dental career education level, opportunities and experience at the very young age. Here are the reviews of achieved prizes and awards:
* Award of the club of Šibenik citizens and friends in Zagreb – best student coming from Šibenik and thereabouts of the University of Zagreb, for the academic year 1997/1998.
* Dean’s award – for best university study success for the academic year 1998/1999.
*Signal student award – award of the company Unilever to the best student of dentistry universities in the Republic of Croatia for the academic year 1998/1999.
*Award of the club of Šibenik citizens and friends in Zagreb – best student coming from Šibenik and thereabouts of the University of Zagreb, for the academic year 1998/1999.
* Principal’s award – award for the student research project Production process and effect of individual interdental mouthguards for athletes, Medix, 2000, 32;91-94.
* Signal student award – award of the company Unilever to the best student of dentistry universities in the Republic of Croatia for the academic year 1999/2000.
* Dean’s award – for best university study success for the academic year 1999/2000. During his study, he carried out the duty of a demonstrator in the duration of five semesters at the Department of Dental Pathology of the Faculty of dentistry of the University in Zagreb.
He participated in the elaboration of five specialist and scientific works of which some have been published. After he had performed the obligatory internship period, he passed the state exam and worked in a private dental practice in Zagreb; afterwards he continued working in a private dental practice in Vodice. Upon completion of the undergraduate study in the year 2003, he enrols the graduate scientific study at the Faculty of dentistry in Zagreb, where he is now preparing his dissertation. At the beginning of the year 2003, he opens his own private dental practice with two offices that, as time passed, expanded into the specialist clinic: DENTAL CENTAR DUBRAVICA – complete dental clinic with a third office and a dental technical laboratory. A special field of interests and special subject of Dr Dubravica is for sure the branch of implantology he learned directly at Dr Bert Egar’s, staying at his private dental clinic in Berlin/Germany. In the year 2006, he acquired all required conditions and became member of the most famous Association of Implantologists. As member of the DGZI (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zahnärztliche Implantologie) – the German board of oral Implantologie, he regularly participates in specialist seminars in Implantologie, prosthetics and oral surgery taking place all over the world. In the year 2010, he passed specialist examinations in DGZI (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zahnärztliche Implantologie) and thus he deserves the title "Expert for Implantologie". Furthermore, he is member of the team of mentors (IMPLA), actively participating in the organisation and realisation of individual and group seminars in the field of Implantologie. DENTAL CENTAR DUBRAVICA is an educational and clinical reference center for the application of German implant system IMPLA Schütz-Dental in Croatia.