Job Title: Doctor
Specialisations: Breast Surgery, Plastic and Reconstuctive Surgery, Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics
Languages: English, Spanish, Castellano
• Private consultation and surgical activity in Hospital La Luz . From March 2015 until today.
• Collaboration as a plastic surgeon at Beauty One Center . From May 2016 until today.
• MUSA Clinic - Olavide . Calle Jordán 16, 28010 Madrid. From March 2015 until today.
• Private consultation at IML (Laser Medical Institute ), Paseo del General Martínez Campos, 33, 28010 Madrid. From September 2015 to April 2017.
• Optional Specialist in Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic and Repair in Clinic of Dr. Antonio De La Fuente and Ruber International Hospital (Madrid), from March 2011 to February 2015.
• Specialist Area Specialist in the Plastic, Aesthetic and Reparative Surgery Service of the Virgen del Camino Hospital in Pamplona, Navarra , from June 2009 to November 2010.
• Specialized medical training (Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery) for 5 years (R1, R2, R3, R4 and R5) at the Hospital Virgen del Camino in Pamplona.
• Clinical associate professor of rotating students at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Navarra.
• From 1997 to 2003, during July, August and September, I work as a University Diploma in Nursing, in the Emergency Department of Nuestra Señora del Rosario Polyclinic, Ibiza.
Stay with Dr. Giovanni Botti at Villa Bella Clinic (Salò, Italy).
Stay and collaboration with Dr. Pedro Arquero in Madrid.
V Course of Continuing Education in Plastic Surgery (November 2011-June 2012).
PhD courses at the Public University of Navarra.
June 2004 - June 2009: Specialized Sanitary Training of 5 years in the Service of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hospital Virgen del Camino, Pamplona. Hospital Complex of Navarra.
3-month external rotation (January, February and March 2009) in the Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic and Reparative Service of the Hospital Quirón and Plastic Surgery Institute Martín del Yerro , (Dr. JL Martín del Yerro), Madrid.
3-month external rotation (April, May and June 2008) at the Hand Surgery Unit (Dr. Lovic) of La Paz Hospital , Madrid.
3-month external rotation (October, November and December 2006) at the Great Burn Unit of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Service of Vall D'Hebrón Hospital in Barcelona.
January 2004: MIR exam obtaining a serial number: 1204 in first call.
2003: MIR preparation course at the CTO academy in Barcelona.
1997-2003 Degree in Medicine from the University of Barcelona (Bellvitge Campus, CSUB).
1994-1997 University Diploma in Nursing from the University of the Basque Country (Campus de Lejona).