Dr Albert Urszán
Job Title: Principal Surgeon
Specialisations: Plastic and Reconstuctive Surgery
Languages: English, German, Hungarian
- 2007 joint owner of the ESZTÉTIKA CENTRE
- 2001 owner and manager of the AESTHETIC LTD
- 2001-2002 doctor-manager of the Skincare Aesthetic and Laser Surgery Centrum
- 1999-2002 co-owner and doctor-manager of the EPILASER Beauty Care Clinic
- 1992-1993 Hungarian Defence Forces Central Military Hospital Plastic Surgery Department
- 1991-1992 Szent István Capital Hospital in Kun utca, Burns and Plastic Surgery Department
- 1988-1993 Government of Capital, Nyíro Gyula Hospital Surgical Department
- 1984-1988 United Hospital and Clinic, Surgical Department, Tatabánya
- 1988 surgical special examination
- 1978-1984 Semmelweis University, Faculty of Medicine
- - Hungarian Surgeon Confederation
- Hungarian Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (MPHEST) and its Private Doctor Section
- - International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery,IPRAS
Congresses, further education:
- - 11th Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery Symposium, Budapest, 2006
- - 4th Central European Advanced Course on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2006
- - 10th Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery Symposium, Budapest, 2005
- - 22nd International Congress of the French Society of Aesthetic Surgery, 2005
- - EURAPS European ociety of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Vienna, 2005.
- - First Budapest Aesthetic Symposium - Budapest, 2004.
- - 8th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery - Paris, 2004.
- - 21st International Congress of the French Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- - International Breast Plastic Surgery Conference, Visegrád, 2004.
- - EURAPS Instructional Course, Face Lift-Rejuvenation: Expertise and Controversy - Vienna, 2003.
- - 6th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Advances in cosmetic surgery - Vienna, 2002
- - Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery Symposium, Budapest, 2002
- - ESPRAS 9th congress - Rome, 2001
- - First Hungarian-Belgian Plastic Surgery Symposium, 1999