Specialisation and preferred area of activities
Reconstructive plastic surgery
He is mainly involved in hand and facial surgery and the treatment of soft tissue injuries, tumours and
He also provides an entire spectrum of breast plastic surgery procedures ranging from breast enlargement (augmentation), reduction or reshaping to breast reconstruction after removal due to a tumour or a congenital defect. He uses all the latest methods such as the transplantation of the patient’s own fat, breast implants and the most complex microsurgical tissue transfers from the abdominal area.
Aesthetic (cosmetic) plastic surgery
In his private practice, he provides a wide spectrum of plastic surgery procedures specialising in
liposuction and breast, abdominal and eyelid surgery.
Qualifications / education
• 2008 – the completion of his master’s degree in general practice at the 3rd Medical Faculty of Charles University, awarded the title of Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
• 2010 – basic surgical training
• 2014 – the certification examination in the field of plastic surgery
• 2008 – Department of Surgery, Na Františku Hospital
• 2009-2010 - the Surgical Clinic of the 3rd Medical Faculty, Charles University and the Royal Vinohrady Teaching Hospital
• 2011 – the present – the Plastic Surgery Clinic of the 3rd Medical Faculty of Charles University and the Royal Vinohrady Teaching Hospital
• 2015 – appointed the chief physician for the Adult Ward of the Plastic Surgery Clinic, the 3rd Medical Faculty, Charles University and the Royal Vinohrady Teaching Hospital
• 2017 – appointed the chief physician of the operating theatres at the Plastic Surgery Clinic at the 3rd Medical Faculty of Charles University and the Royal Vinohrady Teaching Hospital