My name is Melissa Jane and I am a sex therapist and relationship expert from the USA.
I can help and support you and your partner when it comes to any sexual issues and miscommunications or just to add spark and spice to your sex life and make it a little bit more exciting.
I have more than 15 years of experience as a psychotherapist and sexologist. I work with individuals, couples, and families seeking support in relationship problems, communication issues, infidelity, intimacy and sex problems, divorce adjustment, anxiety, depression, transgender, parenting, grief and addictions.
Sexual problems are one of the most common sources of conflict in a relationship and are often also the reason for divorce and miscommunication. This is a specialized field and can help to solve problems within the marriage or relationship.
Don’t wait until the problem is too big or unsolvable. Sometimes giving permission, getting information, advice and medical treatment can cause a dramatic improvement in a sexual relationship. Poor communication and conflict that gets worse and is not resolved must also be addressed by a professional person.
- Provide counseling and psychotherapy services for children, teenagers, adults, couples, families and groups.
- Consultation for medical professionals, and mental health practitioners
- Supervision for mental health interns, art therapists, sex therapists.
- Advisor, presenter, lecturer, and trainer.
- Participate in treatment planning.
- Conduct individual, couples, and family sessions.
- Provide initial assessments/evaluations.
- Specializing in treatments of addiction, anxiety and phobias.
Psychotherapy, Couples Counseling, Clinical Sexology, Life Transitions, Child/Teen Problems, Anger Management, Sexual Abuse, Cognitive Restructuring, Anxiety, Depression, Bi-Polar and Mood Disorders, Cross Dressing, Compulsive Sexual Behavior including Internet Porn, Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Phobias, Men’s Issues, Women’s Issues, Affairs, Infidelity, Personality Disorders, ADD/ADHD, Psychotherapy for People in Recovery, Attachment Disorders, Trauma, Grief and Loss, Transgender, Lesbian and Gay Population, Blended Family, Divorce Adjustment, Work-related Stress, Intimacy, Sexual Abuse, Desire Disorders, Affairs, Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Vaginal Conditions, Fetishes, Sexuality and Aging, Sexuality Concerns for those with Physical Disabilities and Chronic Illness.