Pro-Physio Health has been established by Nick Varns & Richard Lacey since 2012, two chartered physiotherapists whose main aim is to provide an holistic approach to health and well-being with physiotherapy at the heart of its service. Pro-Physio Health has developed an excellent reputation amongst patients, GP's and Consultants around Surrey for our services including Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Sports Massage, Acupuncture and Sports Injury. Our close links with GP's and Consultants around Surrey also make for a quick referral system if required.
Conditions/pains we treat are:
1. Neck - whiplash, stiffness in neck, headaches
2. Low back pain and sciatica
3. Shoulder pains - impingement, bursitis, frozen shoulder
4. Elbow and hands - tennis and golfers elbow, carpal tunnel, post trauma/fracture
5. Hips and knees - meniscus injuries, ligament injuries, patella pains, paediatric pains, hip and knee replacements
6. Foot and ankle - Ankle sprains, tendon pains, gait related issues
Our team members offer a wealth of experience and have worked within a wide range of environments including NHS hospitals, private clinics and elite sports teams. We have also been involved with treating Olympic Athletes prior to the 2012 London Olympics and provided Physiotherapy in the Athletes Village during the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. All our physiotherapists are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and the Health & Care Professions Council.
To make appointment you can either call our clinic number or go online to make your own appointment via our website.
We have two clinics:
Fairlands Medical Centre
WEST BYFLEET CLINIC
West Byfleet Health Centre