About PhysioFunction Long Buckby, Northampton
PhysioFunction Ltd is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist Neurological Physiotherapy for a wide range of conditions, including:-
- Head Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Vestibular and balance disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Other Neurological Conditions
At our Long Buckby Clinic, we can offer:-
- Specialist Neurological Physiotherapy treatments
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Hydrotherapy and FES Cycling for Neurological patients available at our nearby Moulton clinic
- One-to-one Gym sessions and tailored exercise programmes for rehabilitation
- Gait Analysis
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) technology for Dropped Foot and arm rehabilitation
- Tailored exercise programmes for rehabilitation
- Specialist posture, seating and wheelchair assessments
- Medico Legal reports for Solicitors and Health Professionals
- Clinic treatments or Home Visits
In addition to our Long Buckby clinic we have clinics in many parts of the UK including Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Bedford and London. Home visits are widely available in these areas, including Northampton, Daventry, Rugby, Market Harborough, Kettering, Wellingborough and Corby.
What is Neurological Physiotherapy? For more than ten years PhysioFunction have been helping people maximise their independence following life changing events such as stroke, acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury and other neurological conditions.
Our team of highly trained physiotherapists are experts in the treatment of all neurological conditions; they will provide one to one treatment specifically tailored to individual needs. PhysioFunction have considerable experience in helping clients make improvements long after their initial illness or injury, in some cases years after.
If you would like more information please call Physiofunction's Client Services Team on 0800 043 0327. 07/07/2014 11:50:18