s the use of ozone as a therapeutic agent through a medical ozone generator, specially designed to administer the required dose for each individual patient, useful in all kinds of chronic and degenerative diseases, especially circulatory, digestive and joint problems.
Ozone therapy is a technique that involves the use of ozone gas as a catalyst.
In medical terms, it is the technique that uses ozone gas as a therapeutic agent in many diseases. Being considered by our Association as an atom-molecular medicine, ozone is formed by an atom and an oxygen molecule, which acts as normalizing cell metabolism.
1. Accelerates the use of glucose by cells, hence recommended for diabetics.
2. Direct reaction of unsaturated fatty acids become soluble, thereby allowing the removal of localized fat and cellulite.
3. Regulates cellular oxidative stress (anti-free Radicals).
4. Germicidal effect, bactericidal, virucidal, micocida, parasiticide.
5. Regenerative action on cells and tissues to promote healing of ulcers, sores and wounds.
6. Blocks the release of nociceptive peptides, which are substances involved in pain sensation (analgesic effect).
7. Regulates the production of substances involved in inflammation (anti-inflammatory).
8. Increases oxygen metabolism, increasing its uptake and released by red blood cells to tissues, improving blood circulation and cell oxygenation. Because of this property it is effective in vascular diseases: cerebral, coronary, peripheral arterial and venous.
9. Revitalizing natural defense systems of cells and stimulating the enzymes that determine proper nutrition of the cells, which slows the aging of the same.
In general ozone therapy makes the body's physiological processes work efficiently,