About Dr Ammar Yasir Plastic Surgeon ALRAZI HOSPITAL
BEST PLASTIC & HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGEON AT ALRAZI HEALTHCARE, MM ALAM ROAD LAHORE.
A PROJECT OF DHABI GROUP WITH DR. AMMAR YASIR JAFFRY OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
RECONSTRUCTIVE MICROSURGERYABOUT Dr. Ammar Yasir Jaffry
Plastic & Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr.Ammar Yasir Jaffry is practicing as a Plastic and Hair Transplant
surgeon at Al Razi Hospital and is a Fellow of the College of Physicians
and Surgeons of Pakistan. He completed his MBBS from Quaid e Azam
Medical College in the year 2000. After completing housemanship he
started his basic surgical training from the Royal Surgical Colleges of
UK in year 2001 and was selected as a member of the Royal College of
Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCSEd) in 2006 and was also awarded the
certificate of completion of basic surgical training (CCBST) by the
Royal Surgical Colleges of Great Britain and Ireland. His special
interest in plastic surgery & hair transplant compelled him to go to
the National University Hospital in Singapore for fellowship in
Aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery in year 2007. His further
interests in the field of microsurgery lead him into another fellowship
in Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery from the same institute at
Singapore in 2009. After returning back from Singapore he completed his
higher surgical training in Plastic Surgery and became a Fellow of
College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan (FCPS) in 2014. Since
the start of his surgical career he has been involved in the practice of
plastic, cosmetic, reconstructive & hair transplant surgeries and
so far has performed hundreds of surgeries both in Pakistan and abroad.
- To provide safe and high quality care to our patients which are
affordable, timely, and appropriate and grounded firmly in the
principles of evidence based medicine.
- To be the a centre of clinical excellence in Plastic & Hair transplant surgery for the people of Pakistan
and the abroad.
- To promote Education and Training, including professional training, in matters relating to health.
- To establish a Centre for Evidence Based Medicine that will promote
Clinical Research in Pakistan and the region and disseminate the results
of such research.
- Put the patient and their care at the centre of everything we do .
- Provide ethical, safe, effective and value for money services for our patients.
- Recognise the contribution of our staff and provide a capable workforce.
- Ensure equality and value diversity.
- Support people to take responsibility for their own health