About Dr Arasa Raj- Ear Nose & Throat Specialist
Dr Arasa Raj Sinnathuray is a Consultant Specialist ENT Surgeon based at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur. Dr Arasa has 18 years experience in ENT, having started his ENT specialist training in 1998 in Belfast (United Kingdom), and by 2009 had completed the Higher Surgical ENT training programme to become a Consultant ENT surgeon. After completing training to become a Consultant ENT surgeon in 2009, he furthered his training in advanced ear surgery in Marseille (France) and Gloucester & Cheltenham (United Kingdom). He is fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council and General Medical Council (United Kingdom), and is also enrolled on the General Medical Council Specialist Register in Otolaryngology (ENT Surgery).
- MB BCh (Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland) 1994
- FRCS General Surgery (Ireland) 1999
- FRCS ENT Surgery (Ireland) 1999
- Postgraduate Research Doctorate of Medicine (MD) in Genetic Deafness and Cochlear Implants, Queen’s University Belfast 2007
- FRCS ORL-HNS Otorhinolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery Exit Exam (United Kingdom) 2008
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCT) in ENT Surgery, United Kingdom 2009
- United Kingdom General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register in Otolaryngology (ENT Surgery) 2009 [Roll No. 4557128]
Sub-Specialist European Ear Surgery Fellowship in Marseille (France)
Middle Ear Implants, Cochlear Implants and BAHA
Sub-Specialist European Ear Surgery Fellowship in Cheltenham & Gloucester (United Kingdom)
Laser Cholesteatoma Surgery, Laser Stapes Surgery, Ossiculoplasty Surgery, Canalplasty Surgery and Ear Drum Surgery
Dr Arasa Raj offers an up-to-date, evidence based, comprehensive range of treatments for common conditions affecting the ear, nose and throat in adults and children. His clinic is equipped with the latest Storz HD Endoscope system and Leica HD microscope system. Aside from clinic consultations and clinic procedures, he also performs ear, nose and throat surgery + facial plastic surgery.