Ms Lisa Hughes
DipNT Lisa is a graduate of the Institute of Health Sciences and is now a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist, Lifestyle Coach & Lorisian Practitioner. Her love of food and nutrition started at a young age, this passion drove her to study Culinary Arts in DIT. Lisa gained an in depth knowledge of the food industry and the importance of preparing and cooking meals with wholesome raw materials.
This has allowed Lisa to develop individually tailored meal plans for each of her clients that are nutrient dense, full of flavor and above all easy to prepare.
As a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist Lisa is an active member of the NTOI, which meet and communicate regularly, keeping her up to date with the latest research. She is also passionate about using the functional medicine approach to health and nutrition.
Lisa’s specialist areas:
Digestive disorders, pre and postnatal nutrition, optimal recovery from illness, weight loss, food intolerances, female hormone health, adrenal health and family health.
Reasons to visit a Nutritional Therapist:
• You’re suffering from a digestive disorder and want to get to the root of the problem.
• You’ve a diagnosed chronic illness.
• You’ve high cholesterol and/ or high blood pressure.
• You’re experiencing unknown food intolerances or sensitivities.
• You’re currently pregnant and want a nutrition plan to cater for both your needs and the babies.
• You want a personalised diet plan, specific to your needs and goals.
• You want a diet plan tailored to your training and recovery requirements..
• You're suffering from a chronic disease and require specialised dietary advice.
• You want to increase the longevity and quality of your life.
Lisa is a member of NTOI (Nutritional Therapists of Ireland), and adheres to their code of professional practice at all times