About Dr. Chan Sze Yan Dental Clinic
Our objective is to provide quality and professional dental
care for all walks of life in a comfortable environment. We wish to
become your family dentist and take care of your precious teeth.
To enable customers to get professional and quality services,
the hygiene of our clinic is our utmost concern. Further, our clinic is
comfortable and clean, and the treatment room is well-equipped. With stringent disinfection
monitoring, customers can be assured of safe dental treatments.
Our clinic has a suggestion box together with the service
evaluation forms. We humbly listen to your feedback, and strive to
continuously improve our dental care services. We have also been
reaching out to our customers to collect their evaluations on us in
order to further enhance our service quality.
- Cash / Visa / Master / Health Care Voucher
- For charges of dental services, please contact our staff for details.
Dental Treatment Services
- Preventive Dentistry and Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Scaling and Polishing
- Restorative Dentistry - Fillings
- Root Canal Treatment
- Periodontal Treatment
- Minor Oral Surgery
- Prosthetic Treatment
(Denture, Bridge & Dental Implants)
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Simple Children Dentistry
- In-office and Home Bleaching
- If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or higher is issued, clinic
service will be suspended while the warning signal is in force.
- In general, clinic services will be resumed in 2 hours or for the
next clinic session after the warning signal No. 8 is lowered or
- If Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued during clinic session,
clinic service will continue until the close of clinic session.
- If Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued before the clinic
session, clinic service will be suspended while the warning signal is in
force. In general, clinic services will be resumed in 2 hours or for
the next clinic session after the warning signal is cancelled.
- We will contact the customers whose appointments are affected by the
Tropical Cyclones or Rainstorm Warning Signal to provide an update and
re-schedule the appointment as and when appropriate.