Dr David Hovhannisyan
Job Title: Chief Executive
Specialisations: Dental Hygienist, Conservative Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Examinations, Dental Public Health, Endodontics, Forensic Dentistry, Functional Aesthetic Dentistry, General Dentistry, Implantology, Oral Surgery, Paediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics), Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Restorative Dentistry, Special Care Dentistry, Temporomandibular Disorders (TMJ), Radiology
Languages: English, Russian
“Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.”
Dr. David is a skilled general dentist with an extensive international experience. His uniqueness is the full range quality comprehensive dental care including restorative and cosmetic dentistry, root canal therapy, oral surgery and implant placement, periodontics and preventive treatment.
Dr. David graduated from the Yerevan State Medical University after Mkhitar Heratsi. He is a member of the “Armenian Dental Association”, “Association of Stomatological Education and Science” and “Armenian Association of Maxillofacial and Oral Surjery”.
- "World of aesthetics and restorations “, 2007.
- Of participation “ International scientific-practical conference” organized by Association of Armenian dentists , 2007.
- Of Attendance in “Second Pan-Armenian forum, the sixth International Congress of Dentistry, the third pan-European congress “ 2008.
- "Restoration of teeth cavities Class IV" (Ultradent).
- “ Methods obturation of root canals and direct post endodontic restoration standards and quality criteria” 2009. , Moscow,
- “Main direction of pharmacotherapy in the outpatient dentistry” 2009. Moscow.
- "Aesthetic and functional restoration of teeth with modern filling materials “2009, Moscow.
- "Rational endodontry with the use of machine Protaper tools-fast, high quality, predictable " 2009.
- "Prevention and correction of errors and complications of endodontic treatment. Standards and criteria for success of endodontic treatment “ 2009.
- "Theoretical and practical workshop on implant-based system implantation” Alpha Bio Tec. Moscow,
- “Optimisation of difficult methods of restoration . Why should we not do light bleaching” . held by A.Krylova , 2010 Yerevan .
- “International Advanced Implantology “ Alpha-Bio tecs Institute for Advanced Dental Education , 2010 Tel Aviv/Israel.
- “Introduction to Sky Dental Implant Sistem” October 2010, Yerevan / Armenia.
- "Restoration of patients with the SKY fast & fixed and mini SKY therapy concepts" Senden/Ulm/Landsberg, Germany, March 30 2011.
- “The main aspects and implant’s treatment plans in complex prosthodontic cases” Yerevan, Armenia 2011.
- “Typical issues of dental implantolog”, Yerevan, Armenia, 2012.
- “Tooth Preparetion for prosthetic restorations” Yerevan, Armenia 2012.
- "Soft Tissue management in dental implantology" Yerevan, Armenia 2012.