Vampire Facial Treatment
Step by step guide of the vampire facial.
1. Cleanse the skin and apply numbing cream.
2. Allow the numbing cream to set for 15 minutes.
3. Remove numbing cream.
4. Throughly clean the skin and prepare it for micro-needling.
Micro-needling uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin. These small needle points encourage the body to create the wound healing response and renew the skin cells.
6. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect. It helps tackle skin damage such as scarring, dark marks, sun damage and ageing.
6. Down time for this procedure is 2 days. One treatment is recommended every month.
4 sessions are required for best results.
✔️Reduces large pores.
✔️treat fine lines.
✔️treats acne scars and stretch marks.
Sun damaged & ageing skin.