About Medicover Hospital
An experienced Healthcare Organization with Swedish Origins
We are the leading healthcare provider in Central and Eastern Europe with over 15 years of experience in healthcare. Our facility in Warsaw, Poland is equipped with 280 beds and 5 operating theaters in addition to 2 intensivecare units. Each year we perform over 4,000 surgeries and take care of 400,000 patients.
The Right Environment for Proper Healing
Located in a quiet district away from city noise and surrounded by greenery, the Medicover Hospital is a haven for peace and comfort. An ergonomic building, the spacious and light interiors will ensure a feeling of security and comfort and contribute to the patient’s quick recovery. A large number of places to meet
family and friends ensures discretion and intimacy, which helps decrease the stress that often accompanies the process of healing.
Your Safety First
Each medical procedure and surgery has been developed in detail and standardized in order to minimize the risk of medical errors and allows us to carefully monitor each stage of treatment. Medicover is dedicated to providing care of the highest quality, delivered with integrity, kindness and respect. Our committed
and talented staff work together to create an organization worthy of ISO and ministry of health certifications, the highest level of accreditation attainable. Our caring attitude towards our patients for a quick and painless recovery has been recognized by the Polish Pain Research Association in 2010 by awarding the Medicover Hospital the prestigious “Painless Hospital” certificate.
Prepared for any eventuality
Right after the surgery patients stay in the recovery room under continuous specialist care of a surgeon, an anaesthesiologist, and intensive nursing care. Should any further stabilization of a patient’s condition be required, our hospital is equipped with Intensive Care Units.
Probably The Most Comfortable Hospital in Central Europe
At Medicover Hospital we take care of You from the moment you go out from the airport gate until your safe check-in on a return flight home.
We will make sure that your stay with us is as enjoyable as possible for you and your companion.
Our Medical team shall take care of all your medical needs and Customer Care people make sure you are satisfied with everything else.
Typical Example of Our Services
- We will send a dedicated private concierge to welcome you at the airportand transfer you to the Hospital. You will be given a mobile phone so youcan call your private concierge 24/7 for any questions.
- Upon arrival at the hospital, you will meet one of our Hospital Service Coordinators who will guide you through the admission process and escort you to your comfortable room.
- Once you have settled down from your travels, you will meet your Surgeon for a final examination before your procedure.
- Additionally you will be given a detailed schedule regarding your procedure and stay at the hospital. Also you will be shown your way around the hospital and meet the persons who you can contact for any type of assistance.
- At the ward, you will remain under constant care of the doctors and nurses.
- The staff will be happy to answer all your questions and keep you updated on the subsequent medical recommendations.
- After your discharge from the hospital, depending on the medical conditions and your individual preferences, you may stay at the hospital hotel until your post-hospitalization follow-up visit or it may be arranged on a different date.
- After making sure you have received all post operative information, the Hospital Service Coordinator will arrange your transfer back to the airport.
- Should you want to come with an accompanying person we can arrange astay in one of our family rooms, an apartament or a comfortable hotel room at the Medicover Hospital. These services are charged extra and settled on-site with your Hospital Service Coordinator.