With more than 20 years of extensive experience & 3000+ successful surgeries around the world, Dr. Sandeep Sharma is one of the most renowned plastic surgeons associated with Tricolor Hospital. Dr. Sharma specializes in Plastic and Reconstruction Procedures. Practicing the art and science of reconstruction surgery, Dr. Sharma has worked at prominent surgery centers in Australia, UK, Mumbai, Surat and Baroda.
Dr. Sandeep Sharma has been invited as faculty in 30+ seminars and workshops all over India and even abroad and has attended 80+ conferences and workshops as a Delegate. He believes in continuous education and is updated with latest advancements in reconstruction and Plastic surgery.
Dr. Sandeep Sharma obtained his medical degree from Baroda Medical College, M.S. University followed by post graduation & super specialization in plastic surgery from M.S. University Baroda. He was further trained in London, UK. He was also honored with special commendation of outstanding contribution towards research in Plastic Surgery at the Jack Brockhoff Reconstruction plastic surgery unit of the royal Melbourne hospital.
• M.B.B.S. (M.S. University, Baroda, India 1989)
• M.S. General Surgery (M.S. University, Baroda, India 1992)
• Specialist Training - M.Ch. Plastic Surgery (M.S. University, Baroda, India 1995)
• Completed a Master of Surgery degree (The University of New South Wales, Australia,.2001)
• Advanced Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship (Melbourne Institute of Plastic Surgery, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, 1999)
• Hair Transplantation certification course – under the guidance of Dr. Richard Shiell, 1998
• Leadership in Health Care Management (Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, August 2012)
• Basics of Clinical Research, March 2011
• Convener, National Workshop on Lower Body Contouring Surgery of The Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons(IAAPS) – Lakshmi Vilas Palace, Baroda, August 2014
• Organizing Secretary, Cadaveric Flap Dissection Workshop of Baroda Association of Plastic Surgeons (BAPS) - Dept. Of Anatomy, Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad, Gujarat, 2008
• Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery(part-time), Department of Plastic Surgery, Government Medical College & Sir Sayaji General Hospital, Baroda from March 2002 to January 2005.
• Consultant Plastic Surgeon,
o The Northern Hospital, Epping
o Victorian Plastic Surgery Unit (VPSU), Mercy Hospital, East Melbourne
o Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne Australia
• Member, Governing Council, Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons-2008-2011
• President, Baroda Association of Plastic Surgeons-2007-2009
• Special Commendation of outstanding contribution towards Research in Plastic Surgery at The Jack Brockhoff Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Research Unit of the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Australia-May 2001
• Won the first prize in the Plastic Surgery Quiz of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India at their National Conference at Lonavala – Sept. 1994
MEMBERSHIP OF LEARNED SOCIETIES & PROFESSIONAL BODIES
• Indian Association Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons(IAAPS)
• Association Of Plastic Surgeons Of India (APSI)
• Australasian Society Of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)–
• Associate Member
• National Academy Of Burns – India (NABI)
• Association Of Surgeons Of India (ASI)
• Indian Medical Association (IMA)
• International Society Of Plastic Regenerative Surgeons (ISPRES)
• Breast Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery conference (BRASCON)