Dr. Hilario Gonzalez Robledo ,
Bachelor of Medicine and General Surgery ,
Doctorate in Medicine and General Surgery
Specialist in General and Digestive Surgery
Cosmetic Surgeon ,
Summary Curriculum Vitae
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the Complutense University of Madrid,
1980 ( with Outstanding rating ) .
Special Consideration to Award
• Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in 1989 , with the qualification of suitable Cum Laude , PhD in Experimental Surgery Pavilion Gregorio Marañón Hospital in Madrid, Complutense University of Madrid ( Surgical Infections).
• Surgical Physician Assistant - Ayte .
General Surgery - Dr. Crew
José Luis Barros Malvar , Outpatient "Hermanos García Noblejas " , Madrid,
by the Ministry of Health, National Institute of Health , with
date of January 31, 1983 .
• Specialist in General Surgery and Gastroenterology University
Complutense de Madrid in 1986, after the residence , MIR system , made
in the Gregorio Marañón Hospital (1982-1986 inclusive, five years).
• Medical Specialist assigned to the General Surgery Department of Surgery
General Hospital Da Costa - Burela , Lugo, and health area of the Provincial Department of the National Institute of Health - National Health - Lugo
• Section Chief of General Surgery , University Hospital Vigo.Servicio Meixoeiro Gallego Health , Bureau of Human Resources , dated June 9, 1995 .
Accreditation by the Ministry of Health to train residents MIR system - Ministry of Health .
• Masters , Bachelors degree expert in Cosmetic Surgery degree from the University Rey Juan Carlos Post Madrid .
• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons - FACS , today Life
Fellow , American College of Surgeons , since 29 October 1998,
granted in Orlando - USA .
• American Board of Laser Surgery , by oral and written examination having
atisfied all the requeriments and sucessfully passed the examination is hereby
Stephen Schwartz wins Richard 's Board Certificate in Laser Surgery and Medicine in General
Surgery, signed this 26th day of February, 2002 .
• American Board of Cosmetic Laser Procedures .
Cosmetic Surgeon .
• European Board of Surgery - Surgery European Board
• Fellow Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery ( Certification number : 046)
by examination , dated October 19, 2002 , having satisfied
fully each year ( 2003,2004 , 2005) requirements of the College,
including Continuing Medical Education and recertifications .
• Proof of having met and completed the requirements in
Continuing Medical Education at the University of Texas Southwestern MedicalCenter - USA, General Surgery , since 1991.
• Have passed appropriate tests and examinations ( International
Education Committee ) for Clinician in the Departments of Surgery , of losHospitales New York (New York -USA ) , Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer
New York -USA ) , Mayo Foundation ( Rochester Minn. - USA )
University of California San Francisco - UCSF Mount Zion MedicalCenter , San Francisco - USA) , for 10 years.