Dr J. P. O'Connell
Job Title: Aesthetic Medicine Physician
MBChB, JCPTGP, Dip Prac Derm, Dip Sports Med, Assoc BACD
* GP Principal at Tramways Medical Centre, Sheffield, UK.
* Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Sheffield Medical School, UK – 1985.
* Diploma in Practical Dermatology, University of Cardiff, UK – 1998.
* Diploma of Sports and Exercise Medicine, University of Bath, UK - 2007.
* Fully GMC registered since 1986.
* Full insurance with Medical Protection Society.
* Associate of British Association of Cosmetic Doctors.
* Over 15 years experience in hospitals and Primary Care Trusts.
* Over 13 years experience of skin surgery in Hospitals and Primary Care Trusts.
* Extensive training and accreditation in use of medical lasers