Principal Trainings and Qualifications
- Diploma in Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Practitioner of Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Coaching
- Practitioner and Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Brief Strategic Psychotherapy Training especially related to depression and anxiety related disorders
- NLP Practitioner of Coaching
- NLP Practitioner of Corporate Consulting
- Practitioner Certificate in EFT
- Zengar certified Trainer of NeurOptimal
- Trained meditation teacher in the Tibetan tradition of Buddhism
I have worked as a therapist since 1997, later training as a coach and later still as a Zengar certified NeurOptimal Brain Trainer.
Following a degree in business studies I worked as a business consultant for a German consultancy company. Later, I transferred those skills into the voluntary sector, running my own successful consultancy for small and medium sized charities and NGOs.
In the midst of that, I spent 7 years as a Buddhist monk in the Tibetan tradition, where I gained valuable meditation experience and was the resident teacher in several meditation centres in Southern Spain.
My time as a Buddhist monk motivated me to want to help others manage their minds better, resulting in me beginning a journey of training in therapy and coaching.
I am fluent in English, German and Spanish.
I have a passion for everything related to the mind and never stop learning. Through exposure to many techniques and approaches I have been able to develop my own unique approach to helping people to change, find themselves, and reach happiness.
I have practiced meditation, including mindfulness meditation for over 30 years. For the last 10 years I have been a practitioner of “Dzogchen”, in which I coach and mentor a small group of select students.
I bring a strong commitment and dedication to my work.
I am married with two amazing children and a wonderful wife.