Holistic Bio Spa is located in Plaza Marina in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with AC and WI-FI. We combine the science and technology of modern medicine with the sacred art of healing and philosophy offering Holistic, Alternative, Integrative, Complementary and Functional Medicine to produce transformational changes at every level in each patient who places their care and trust in our hands. At Holistic Bio Spa, we offer Alternative Cancer Treatments, Lyme Disease Treatments, Neurological, degenerative and Autoimmune Therapies, Colon Hydrotherapy, Quantum Biofeedback with SCIO, Live Blood-cell Analysis, Theta Training, EWOT, Acupuncture, Therapeutic Massages, Emotional Healing, Ozone Facials, facials, Nutritional Supplements, Nutritional Consulting, Super-foods, Colloidal/Ionic Silver, Ionic Foot Detox, Ozone Therapy, Prolotherapy, Naturopath, Bach Flower, Hypnotherapy, Numerology, Clairvoyant, hCG Diet, Nutritional Counseling, Chelation Therapy, EDTA, Infrared Sauna, FIR, Major Autohemotherapy (MAHT), Vitamin C IV, Intravenous Micronutrient Therapy (IVMT), Myers' Cocktail, , Anti-Aging, Stress Management, Glutathione Nebulizer, Mold Remediation, Alternative Cancer Treatments Mexico, Lyme Disease treatments Mexico, Dementia, Alzheimers, Parkinson's, ALS, Pellets, Bio-Identical Hormones, Rejuvenation, Life-extension, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Anti-Aging, Emotional Healing, Phosphatidylcholine (PC) IV, DMPS, EDTA, Nutritional IV and Hangover Cure.
- Optimal Health is the primary goal of holistic medical practice. It is the conscious pursuit of the highest level of functioning and balance of the physical, environmental, mental, emotional, social and spiritual aspects of human experience, resulting in a dynamic state of being fully alive. This creates a condition of well-being regardless of the presence or absence of disease.
- The Healing Power of Love. Holistic health care practitioners strive to meet the patient with grace, kindness, acceptance, and spirit without condition, as love is life’s most powerful healer.
- Whole Person. Holistic health care practitioners view people as the unity of body, mind, spirit and the systems in which they live.
- Prevention and Treatment. Holistic health care practitioners promote health, prevent illness and help raise awareness of dis-ease in our lives rather than merely managing symptoms. A holistic approach relieves symptoms, modifies contributing factors, and enhances the patient’s life system to optimize future well-being.
- Innate Healing Power. All people have innate powers of healing in their bodies, minds and spirits. Holistic health care practitioners evoke and help patients utilize these powers to affect the healing process.