To our psychiatric clinic where we believe that curing a psychological illness can only be done through a complete assessment of all the aspects of the illness, to develop a treatment plan that cures the illness rather than sedate the symptoms, in a strictly confidential environment.
In order to cure a psychological illness, we have to tackle all the different aspects of the human psyche that were either a cause and/or a result of the illness such as work, relationships, family, spiritual life, sex and sleep.
Psychological disorders have both a Psycho-Social aspect (disturbance in thinking and emotions) and a Biological aspect (disturbance in the body, sleep, appetite, and energy).
We are strong believers in the Bio-Psycho-Social approach. That's why our treatment plan -targeting both aspects of the illness- is usually made up of Psychotherapy commonly known as talk therapy, together with medications.
We specialize in…
Rehabilitation of Psychotic Disorders
Depression and Anxiety disorders
Sexual therapy & Marital counseling
Meet the Staff
• Dr. Adly El Sheikh, MBBCh, MSc
- Masters in Psychiatry - Kasr Al Aini, Cairo University
- Member of the American Psychiatric Association, The International Association for Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes, and The Egyptian Association for Group therapies and processes
- Extensive training in Individual & Group psychotherapy
- Experience in Liaison Psychiatry, Addiction Counseling, and Psychosis rehabilitation therapy
• Carine Zarifa, R.D.
- Bachelor of Nutritional Sciences: Dietetics, McGill University, Quebec, Canada
- Extensive training in Eating disorders and working with persons suffering from a mental illness and obesity.
• Sarah Nour
- Bachelor of Clinical Psychology, Cairo University
- Bachelor of Education, Cairo University
- Experience in psychological testing and treatment of children and adolescents with scholastic problems.
• Dr. Allya Magdy
-Master in Psychiatry- Kasr Al ainy - Cairo
-Basic training was in Kasr Alainy Psychiatry
and Addiction Hospital and currently works there as an assistant lecturer
-During the training years, she worked in fields
of Adult, Addiction, Geriatric and Child Psychiatry. She found great interest
in Child Psychiatry as it not only included dealing with the young ones, it had
to do with parenting and raising new generations.