Name: Dr. Abdellatif Mohi Eldin Elgayar.
Date of Birth: 1/4/1971.
Place of Birth: Al-Behera, Egypt.
Address: Al-Mokatam, Cairo.
Presentable, outgoing individual, I am self-motivated, enjoy my work. I have the ability to get on and communicate with most people and am liked and respected by my subordinates and superiors.
* M.B.B.Ch. in medicine Ain Shams University, December 1995.
* Master degree of Pediatrics, Ain Shams University, Faculty of Medicine, 2002.
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP-Kuwait)
Provider course, 2004.
Instructor course, 2006.
* American Heart Association "BLS", May, 2012.
* American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Supports "PALS" Program, June, 2012.
* House Officer in Ain Shams University, Faculty of Medicine, for one year from 1/3/1996 to 28/2/1997.
* Resident of pediatrics in Egyptian Air Force Military Hospital from 9/4/1997 till 1/6/1998.
* General Practitioner in the Ministry of static.
* Visitor resident in the neonatal intensive care unit in Maternity Hospital of Ain Shams University from 7/4/1999 till 7/10/1999.
* Assistant registrar then registrar of neonatology and pediatrics in Abd-Elkader Fahmy Hospital from 1/10/1999 till 19/1/2004.
* Registrar of neonatology in Al-Sabah Maternity Hospital, Ministry of health, Kuwait from 16/6/2004 till 17/6/2010.
* Pediatrician in the medical department in the Egyptian Ministry of Static from 18/6/2010 up till now.
* Member of the Egyptian Society of Neonatology.
* Completed the TOFEL course by a grade of 650, year 2002.
* Microsoft Windows course by a grade of excellent.