Dr. Dulat graduated from University of Manitobas Faculty of Dentistry and has been in private practice since then. He is a man who believes that his dental degree was only the beginning of his education as he actively seeks to keep himself abreast with the latest in the field.
With two full time dental practices and over 2000 hours of continuing education from some of the most renowned masters of cosmetic and implant dentistry, it is not surprising that Dr. Dulats collective knowledge and skills are sheer magic!
Dr. Dulat is a:
1. Fellow of the International Team of Implantologists
2. Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
3. Preferred Invisalign Provider
4. Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
5. Level 4 Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education, Florida
6. Co-ordinator of the ITI Manitoba Chapter Study Club
He has achieved:
7. Preceptorship in Implantology from University of Texas, School of Dentistry, Medical Center
8. Certificate in Advanced Aesthetic Treatment from UCLA.
Today, his practice is focused on cosmetic, orthodontic, surgical and implant dentistry as he continually travels around the world to study the latest trends in the field. Most of his Cosmetic courses have been completed at the UCLA School of Post-graduate Dentistry, LA. He has also completed the ITI Advanced Surgical Implant course from the University of Switzerland in Berne.