Dr Kenneth Dickie
Job Title: Principal Surgeon
Specialisations: Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstuctive Surgery
Dr. Kenneth Dickie, Director of the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery, received his medical degree from the University of Alberta, Canada and completed his post-graduate speciality training in Plastic Surgery at University of Western Ontario and Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto, Ontario.
University Undergraduate Education
- University of Alberta 1971 – 1974
- Graduated 1974: B.Sc. (with distinction)
- University of Alberta 1974 – 1978
- Graduated 1978: M.D.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Canada): November 1983
- Specialist Certificate in Plastic Surgery